WE ARE LOCATED AT THE CORE OF ORTIGAS CENTER, ONE OF THE PRESTIGIOUS FINANCIAL BUSINESS DISTRICTS IN THE MANILA METROPOLIS.
At Inform teams are important to us and we believe that balance between life and work are important. We place a high priority on quality and progress and we want to create an environment that is financially rewarding as well as personally beneficial. Team work, drive and productivity in a fun and advantageous atmosphere is what we are about.
We offer incentives for success, medical benefits and we understand that life happens and therefore offer plenty of time to rejuvenate, recover and refresh during the year. We also know that you need time for family, friends and personal endeavors.
We are a team of passionate, dynamic and talented individuals. We are committed to building what we value the most: Solidarity, Excellence and Innovation. So please see our job openings below and open a new window of opportunity.
- To generate leads and book appointment for various Campaigns.
- To Cleanse /update data
- Nurture ongoing telemarketing opportunities
- Responsible for managing leads by tracking and following up on them.
- Generating and qualifying potential customers through B2B cold calling.
- Producing required number and type of qualified leads.
- Marketing activities, predominately business-to-business telemarketing, including lead generation, appointment setting and cold calling.
- Meeting and exceeding daily work effort and output targets.
- Professional conversation handling and use of scripts as a basis for conversation.
- Proactively working with telemarketing management to improve skills, telephone conversations and results, escalating any concerns regarding target or subject matter knowledge.
- Recording of activity accurately and in a timely manner, in Inform’s telemarketing system, client systems, or other applications and files.
- Professional representation of Inform Group to its customers and suppliers.
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in Business Development / Account Management / Pre-sales / Marketing specializing in Sales – Telesales/Telemarketing or equivalent preferably in B2B setting
- Preferably with experience handling accounts/campaigns for IT Products/Solutions (Software/Hardware); Technology adept and has strong interest to learn solutions for different IT Brands
Skills & Character
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Excellent customer engagement ability such as rapport building, sparkling personality, strong and professional character
- Can be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to work toward targets
- Must demonstrate a strong work ethic and perform to the best of your abilities
- Can work under minimal supervision
- Cooperative and highly-trainable
- Punctuality is a MUST
- Excellent computer skills using the Windows platform, MS Office.
- Willing to work morning shift or during Philippine holidays if needed.
- Willing to work in Ortigas, Pasig City
Mobile Application Developer
- Involved in the full software development life cycle
- Requirements gathering
- Provide support and maintenance for client applications
- Provide input during client engagements (e.g. requirements analysis meetings)
Key duties &
- Produce documentation to support the software development life cycle
- Functional specifications
- Technical specifications
- System development
- Write re-usable, well designed and extensively commented code
- Responsible for structured testing of applications (unit test plan, etc.)
- Ensure code is version-controlled regularly
- Determination of use of third-party libraries as required
- Meet deadlines and timeframes, escalating any risks in not meeting dates
- Provide a regular line of communications to their manager regarding status of projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or Equivalent
- 3-5 years as a software developer
- Preferable with experience in developing and maintaining Web-Based Applications with relational database systems
- Experience developing/maintaining a CRM system is a plus
- Possess exemplary analytical skills and creativity
Skills & character
- ASP.NET, C#, .NET Framework 4.0+, Entity Framework
- SQL Server 2008
- Subversion or Git version control experience
- Outstanding communication skills
- Able to work autonomously