LOCATED NEAR TELOK AYER PARK, WE LOVE BEING ACCESSIBLE AND STILL CLOSE ENOUGH TO NATURE AND OTHER ACTIVITIES. OUR OFFICE IS LOCATED IN THE HEART OF THE CBD: 160 ROBINSON ROAD, #10-05, SINGAPORE.
At Inform, we believe in working hard while making time for fun as well. We make sure the office is conducive to productivity and optimised for your success. After all, your success is our success.
There are many incentives, including medical benefits, as well as exciting office events. Our team is important to us, and great work will never go unnoticed. For more information, please feel free to contact us and apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
As an Account Manager you have a fantastic opportunity to work with Global brands across the region focusing on; Revenue generation through Relationship Development, share of wallet maximisation, Territory coverage and problem solving. You’ll proactively work toward exceeding your monthly KPI by through opportunity discovery, pipeline management, opportunity progression and overall Sales working both independently and with your Sales colleagues and the Business Development Team.
You will be responsible for overall client satisfaction and delivery of the products/services sold. You’ll work directly with the Solutions and Delivery team to support successful program delivery and long-term client relationships.
- Target ownership and KPI management to hit and exceed targets
- Full territory ownership, development and management
- Creating and managing a Sales pipeline, progressing through to a forecast and Revenue
- Hierarchy mapping by account across your territory
- Managing campaigns, supporting internal teams with delivery from Sale through to end delivery
- Client management including – Communication, reporting, WIPS, QBRs, Planning, Referrals, Challenges, upselling/cross selling services and F2F meetings, Invoice coordination and payment support
- Salary of $5,833.33 – $6,415.00 Base Salary + Monthly commission
- Monthly OTE $9,000.00 – $10,000.00 per month
- Mobile phone allowance
- Travel opportunities
- Excellent location in Singapore CBD We Work Office
- Social and vibrant team
- Career Development Opportunities
- Monday to Friday 09:00 – 18:00
- Exposure to global IT vendors such as Google, Dell, IBM, HP
- Strong and supportive Management team
To be successful in this role you must have
- Have 2+ years B2B Account Management and Sales experience
- Experience in B2B Service / Solution style sales
- Be highly dependable, organised and a team player with the ability to multi-task
- Be keen to contribute to our vibrant work culture
Areas that would be advantageous but not essential
- Be confident and capable of managing a multi-million-dollar portfolio of accounts
- Have experience in closing deals in excess of $50K
- Previously worked for a Marketing/Media Agency or similar type company in Sales
- Proficiency in PPT and Excel
- Have a keen interest in the Tech industry
As a Sales Support, you will provide administrative support both to the Regional Sales Manager and the local Sales team in Singapore. The position extends to Office support as well as assisting the Managing Director on occasion. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, a good problem-solver with excellent written and verbal communication and who strives in a fast-paced environment.
- Commercial template support – Quotes, Proposals, Terms
- Collation and administration of Sales collateral and Training decks
- Co-ordination and possible organising of Client / Internal events
- Assists in organising and filing paperwork extending in to Contracts, Receipts, Visas etc
- Running local administrative errands such as Post and/or Bank clerical admin and purchases
- Supporting attendance monitoring and recording
- Provides Inbound Office telephony support screening and directing inbound calls
- Attention to detail
- MS Office proficient – Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Organisational and administrative skills – prioritization, plans and coordination of work activities to accomplish specific goals and deadlines
- Teamwork and involvement with the local SG team and broader business of Inform