LOCATED NEAR TELOK AYER PARK, WE LOVE BEING ACCESSIBLE AND STILL CLOSE ENOUGH TO NATURE AND OTHER ACTIVITIES. OUR OFFICE IS LOCATED IN THE HEART OF THE CBD: 160 ROBINSON ROAD, #10-05, SINGAPORE.
At Inform, we believe in working hard while making time for fun as well. We make sure the office is conducive to productivity and optimised for your success. After all, your success is our success.
There are many incentives, including medical benefits, as well as exciting office events. Our team is important to us, and great work will never go unnoticed. For more information, please feel free to contact us and apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
Client Account Manager
- Singapore CBD office, immediate start available
- Sales and Client Management role with potential to progress within the company
- Dynamic team environment, with multiple office locations
Inform Group are an established and dynamic marketing company, in the niche marketing area of IT. Working directly with Clients as well as through Digital Agencies, our continued success and growth across APAC we are looking for a new member to join our Singapore based team.
You will have a minimum of 12 months’ experience working with Digital Agencies, as well as proven sales and retention background. You will demonstrate a clear desire to succeed, build relationships and ultimately progress within your career.
As a Client Manager, you will manage a key set of accounts across a given territory, increasing share of wallet within those accounts, managing the relationship with your contacts, work with the solutions team to develop tactics and solutions to ensure the work we do is successful and rewarding. You may also be tasked with new business acquisition, through outbound activity, and third party methods to continue to build your pipeline, target account list and increasing your earning potential.
- Agency relationship management
- Direct Client Management and New Business acquisition
- Working to a monthly and annual sales targets across all functions
- Increasing share of wallet across your territory
- Sales forecasting, strategy and territory development
- Management of commercial sales arrangements
- Client expectations and overall deliverables
- Working closely with internal managers and teams to direct delivery
- Appointment setting and pitching at new business opportunities, supported by your Manager
- Working with the Solutions team to develop creative and innovative solutions for clients
You will have a proven track record of Agency management, Direct client/account management, sales and account development which will include commercial and solution success. You will have managed client orders between $10k and $100k+ and monthly business levels of $100k+. You will have managed clients over extended periods such as multiple months and years, and can demonstrate retention and development of those accounts.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficiency across MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience in Digital, Tele and Direct Marketing
- Experience with Tech sector is advantageous
If you are looking for your next challenge, and meet the above requirements, apply today.
You must have full and unrestricted rights in Singapore to be considered for this position.
- Involved in the full software development life cycle
- Requirements gathering
- Provide support and maintenance for client applications
- Provide input during client engagements (e.g. requirements analysis meetings)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Produce documentation to support the software development life cycle
- Functional specifications
- Technical specifications
- System development
- Write re-usable, well designed and extensively commented code
- Responsible for structured testing of applications (unit test plan, etc.)
- Ensure code is version-controlled regularly
- Determination of use of third-party libraries as required
- Meet deadlines and timeframes, escalating any risks in not meeting dates
- Provide a regular line of communications to their manager regarding status of projects
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor degree in computer science
- 2-3 years in ASP.NET development using the full Microsoft stack.
Skills & Character
- ASP.NET, C#, MVC, Entity Framework
- SQL Server 2008+
- Outstanding communication skills
- Able to work autonomously