WE ARE LOCATED AT THE HEART OF THE CBD, RIGHT NEXT TO THE PICTURESQUE HYDE PARK.
At Inform teams are important to us and we believe that balance between life and work are important. We place a high priority on quality and progress and we want to create an environment that is rewarding as well as personally beneficial. Team work, drive and productivity in a fun and advantageous atmosphere is what we are about.
We make sure the office is conducive to productivity and optimised for your success. After all, your success is our success.
We are a team of passionate, dynamic and talented individuals. We are committed to building what we value the most: Solidarity, Excellence and Innovation. So please see our job openings below and open a new window of opportunity.
- Great Base + Super + Perks
- Monday – Friday = No weekend work!
- Permanent opportunities with career development
- Open to Working Holiday Visa holders/Backpackers
Inform Group are an established and dynamic Sales & Marketing company based right in the heart of Sydney’s CBD.
Inform are leaders in providing their clients with solutions to market themselves more effectively in a fast moving market with tough competition, and, our focus on building a fun and productive environment really set us apart from a typical call centre!
You will be working as part of a performance driven call centre team making outbound calls to generate and qualify leads for our dynamic clients within the IT industry. Working proactively with your client manager will mean that your skills and results are consistently improving ensuring targets and KPI’s are achieved.
To join our vibrant team you will need:
- Previous experience within a telephone sales/call centre environment (preferably including outbound)
- Self-motivated & driven attitude
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to control conversations
- IT Technical knowledge would be advantageous but isn’t essential for the right candidate
- Great Base + Super + Perks
- Monday – Friday (9 – 5) – No weekend work!
- Excellent location with stunning views – minutes from Town Hall Station
- Vibrant and dynamic culture
- WHV welcome to apply
- Longer term opportunities for Residents/Citizens with career development
- Strong and supportive management team
For the opportunity to be a part of our dynamic team please apply today!
Client Account Manager
- Vibrant and established marketing company focussing on the IT industry
- Sydney CBD office, immediate start available, great base + Benefits
- Uncapped Commission
- Dynamic team environment
Inform Group are an established and dynamic marketing company. Continued success and growth mean we are looking for a motivated Client Account Manager to join the team.
We have a truly unique culture where employees are people and our people love coming to work.
You will be managing a set of accounts across a given territory, increasing share of wallet within your accounts, managing the relationship with your contacts, developing solutions and ensuring the work we do is successful and rewarding.
- Developing creative and innovative solutions for clients
- Working to a monthly and annual sales targets
- Sales and retention within existing accounts
- Sales forecasting and sales strategy development
- Management of commercial sales arrangements
- Client expectations and overall deliverables
- Working closely with internal managers to direct delivery
- Working predominantly with 10 existing clients
- Attendance at new business opportunities where necessary
You will have a proven track record of client or account management, including sales and account development which will include commercial and solution success. You will have managed client orders between $10k and $100k and monthly business levels of $100k. You will have managed clients over extended periods such as multiple months and years, and can demonstrate retention and development of those accounts.
We need people with good overall creative, management and communication abilities as well as;
- People person
- The ability to work with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent desktop skills including Office, PowerPoint, etc
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience in Digital, Tele and Direct Marketing
- Experience with Tech sector is advantageous
If you have the drive and motivation to succeed in this exciting challenge please forward your resume and covering letter, stating the position applied for, today! You must have full and unrestricted rights to work in Australia to be considered for this position.